Residential Landscape Design Denver
We Specialize In
- Beautiful Planting Design using Appropriate Trees, Shrubs, & Perennials
- Patios, Retaining Walls, Lighting, Walkways, Driveways, and Fencing
- Outdoor Kitchens, Firepits, Water Features, Pools, Decks, and Shade Structures
- Sprinklers and Irrigation Systems
- Xeriscape, Sustainable Landscaping, Native Landscaping, Low Maintenance
- Approval of Plans from your Homeowners Association (HOA)
- Helping Homeowners with Contractor Selection & Construction Observation
- Great Customer Service that is Friendly, Professional, Responsive, and Fun!
Click to schedule a FREE consultation
- Or, give us a call at 303.993.4811
The Advantages of Working with a Landscape Architect
- We are professionals that will always return your calls, show up on time, and answer all of your questions. Customer service is what we do! Because we don't do installation, we can focus on working closely with you to create the perfect plan that meets your needs, budget, and style- before you commit to a contractor.
- We charge a flat rate for our designs- this means that we gain nothing from trying to talk you into designing something that is more elaborate than what you are looking for, or more convenient to install. We want to design a plan that meets YOUR budget and requirements. Once the design is completed we can then help you get bids from contractors, or recommend one of the contractors we trust.
After the design process is finished, you will have a professional set of plans, along with a final cost estimate to construct the project. With these plans, you will be able to get a solid bid from contractors to do the installation, or you may even want to install part or all of the design yourself- the choice is all yours.
Outdoor Design Group is also available to assist you in getting bids from contractors to do the installation. Over the years we have developed a network of trusted contractors that we can recommend.
So you have a plan, and you have a contractor- now what? Outdoor Design Group is available to monitor the contractor's work and oversee the installation on your behalf to make sure you are getting the highest quality work. After all, we are just as excited as you are about seeing your plans come to life!
We are always available for our Clients after the project has been completed- if you have any questions throughout the life of your project just give us a call and we will be happy to help!